2021年2月2日火曜日

Major L. L. B. Angas - Liberty Quotes

Quote by Major L. L. B. Angas - Liberty Quotes

アンガス少佐1938 (Major L. L. B. Angas
ピラミッド認識はラーナーよりはやい。貨幣認識も的確。
pyramidingという投資用語も使ってはいる。

投資関連で有名らしい
... なかった場合の暮らしぶりを比較するには、 新たな理論的方法が必要になるが、経済学の文献では ... (注65)L・L・B・アンガス少佐は、強制措置は必ずしも必要ではなく、インフレの火は自らを ...


アンガス少佐1937



:広告





It is, however, important to note that the supply of loan-money is of two separate

sorts:

(a) Bona fide savings by the public out of income.

(b) Artificially created loan-money, created artificially by the banks.

Some economists and bankers deny the ability of banks to create deposit-currency.

But in this they are wrong.

Modern money is 80% bank money, namely the typewritten or hand-written entry in

a customer's passbook and in the bank's ledger. This is what circulates among the public

as money, transferable, of course, by cheque.

The modern bank can create this money. The modern bank has, in fact, usurped what

is called in England one of the prerogatives of the Crown, namely the minting or creation

of the money in practical use.

Some people, disputing this theory, say, firstly, that the public would never be so

silly as to use for money something created at the whim of a mere banker. Secondly, they

say that a bank never lends what it has not got. Therefore, it never creates money.

But when a bank lends to one client the deposit which is still spendable by another,

two spendable deposits come into existence and the bank has created money, even though

he, the banker, did not actually lend what did not already exist. That is the trick of

banking.

Banks can, in fact, by lending money to the public, or by buying investments from

the public, create bank-credit-currency which possesses purchasing power, and which cir-

culates as money.

The extent to which the banks are able to lend or invest in this way, depends, how-

ever, on their cash reserve ratios. If they have excess reserves their tendency is to com-

pete to lend and to invest, with the result that the thus artificially created supplies of

loan-money tend to force the market rate of interest down to below what it otherwise

would have been (if the only form of loan-money had been the bona fide savings of the

public made out of income).

Governmental Influences.

A particularly curious feature of the modern monetary system is that if a Government borrows from the Central Bank and pays the proceeds to contractors and others who bank with member banks, the so-called reserves of these member banks with the central bank are increased, so that they in turn can pyramid additional loans upon these so-called reserves.

In fact, a Government by borrowing from the reserve bank, as distinct from the public, can actually set in motion monetary forces which tend to lower the market rate of interest (because the potentially creatable supply of bank money is augmented by the foregoing reserve-inflation process), even though the Governmental demand for loans has increased.

Governmental demand from the Reserve bank, as distinct from the public (or the member banks), thus tends to lower, rather than to raise, the market rate of interest. A curious anomaly in the modern monetary system!





47


しかし、重要なことは、ローン・マネーの供給は、以下の2つに分かれているということである。
の種類があります。
(a) 国民が所得から得た善意の貯蓄。
(b) 銀行によって人為的に作られた、人為的に作られたローンマネー。
一部の経済学者と銀行家は、銀行が預金通貨を作成する能力を否定する。
しかし、この点では彼らは間違っている。
現代の貨幣は、80%が銀行の貨幣であり、すなわち、タイプライターや手書きの
顧客の通帳や銀行の台帳の中で これが一般の人の間で循環しています
小切手で送金可能なお金として
現代の銀行はこのお金を作ることができます 現代の銀行は、実際には、このお金を
はイギリスでは王室の特権の一つと呼ばれています。
実際に使われているお金の
この理論に異論を唱える人もいますが、まず第一に、国民がこれほどまでに
単なる銀行家の気まぐれで作られたものを 金に使うのは愚かなことだ 第二に、彼らは
銀行は持っていないものを貸すことはないと言います。したがって、銀行は決してお金を作りません。
しかし、銀行がある顧客に貸すときには、他の顧客がまだ使える預金がある。
使える預金が二つ誕生し、銀行がお金を作っても
銀行家である彼は 実際には存在しないものを 貸したりはしませんでした それが
銀行は、実際には、一般の人々にお金を貸すことによって、あるいは
銀行は、実際には、国民にお金を貸すことで、あるいは、投資を購入することで
国民は、購買力を持っている銀行信用通貨を作成します。
貨幣としての役割を果たしている。
銀行がこのような方法で貸し出しや投資ができるかどうかは、どの程度、どのように
これまでのところ、現金準備率の上昇は見られない。引当金が余っている場合には、その傾向は、キャッシュ・リザーブ比率に影響を与える。
その結果、人為的に作られた供給が
ローンマネーは、それ以外の場合には何を下に市場金利を強制する傾向があります
になっていたであろう(ローンマネーの唯一の形態が、善意の貯蓄であった場合)。
収入から作られた公共)。)
政府の影響。
現代の貨幣制度の特に不思議な特徴は、もし政府の影響を受けている場合には、政府の影響を受けていない場合には、政府の影響を受けることになる。
メンツは中央銀行から借り入れをして、その代金を請負業者などに支払います。
銀行と加盟銀行、これらの加盟銀行の中央銀行との間のいわゆる準備金
銀行の融資が増加しているので、順番に、これらのいわゆる
51
準備金。
実際には、準備銀行からの借り入れによる政府は、準備銀行からの借り入れとは別に
庶民は、実際に市場のレートを下げる傾向がある金融力を動かすことができます。
利子の(銀行の貨幣の潜在的な創造可能な供給量が
政府の融資需要があるにもかかわらず、そのための準備インフレのプロセス)。
が増加している。
準備銀行からの政府の需要は、国民とは一線を画すものである(
そのため、市場金利は上昇するどころか、むしろ低下する傾向にある。A
現代通貨システムの不思議な異常性!
47

現代の金融システムの特に不思議な特徴は、政府が中央銀行から借り入れをして、その資金を加盟銀行と取引する請負業者などに支払うと、これらの加盟銀行の中央銀行に対するいわゆる準備金が増加し、その準備金に基づいて追加の融資をピラミッド型で行うことができるということである。
実際には、政府が準備銀行から借り入れをすることで、政府の融資需要が増加しているにもかかわらず、実際には、市場金利を低下させる傾向のある金融力を作動させることができる(なぜなら、創造可能な銀行資金の供給は、前述の準備インフレプロセスによって増大するからである)。
準備銀行からの政府の需要は、国民(または加盟銀行)とは異なるため、市場金利は上昇するどころか、むしろ低下する傾向がある。現代の金融システムの不思議な異常性
p.47

http://libertytree.ca/quotes/L..L..B..Angas.Quote.69D1

Major L. L. B. Angas Quote

"The modern banking system manufactures "money" out of nothing; and the process is, perhaps, the most, astounding piece of "sleight of hand" that was ever invented. In fact, it was not invented. It merely "grew". ... Banks in fact are able to create (and cancel) modern "deposit money", just as much as they were originally able to create, or call in, their own original forms of private notes. They can, in fact, inflate and deflate, i.e., mint, and un-mint the modern "ledger-entry" currency. "

America , Banking , Conspiracy , Economics , Fed , Money


https://en.m.wikiquote.org/wiki/Banking

Angas, Major L. L. B. (Lawrence Lee Bazley) (1937). Slump ahead in bonds. Somerset Pub. Co.. pp. 20-21. OCLC3506072.

Download Major Lawrence Lee Bazley Angas - Slump Ahead in Bonds [1937] download document.
21/02/01 にこのページにアクセスしました。


https://dl.fdocuments.in/download/9472059d579e34a090718a58cf0d56f2ec26a15d35ee4f4282f9ca0e16863c5ee3b39f58a5d3090ab8cbb2f39a44ac1e2405df73652a74f7afdfd03faade865eNzHBVAHdCxzyLRP79RL9T2nzzeRkDpQUecX3DIgi5eOmpo9zBSOsgrMls3zNYoBWQ3vvle1UoOiyd0oPL5Wj5FkPpPHSr%2FObqtA1B4vvhL%2Ff%2Fi4%2FZqPk651JRI+Tn%2FM1

リンク切れ


Slump ahead in bonds. 


債券の低迷が先行している。


https://www.abebooks.com/servlet/BookDetailsPL?bi=22580641614&cm_sp=snippet-_-srp1-_-tile1&searchurl=kn%3DSlump%2Bahead%2Bin%2Bbonds%26sortby%3D17


https://www.worldcat.org/title/slump-ahead-in-bonds/oclc/3506072


Slump ahead in bonds,

著者:Lawrence Lee Bazley Angas
出版社:New York, Somerset Pub. Co., 1937.
エディション/フォーマット: 紙書籍 : Englishすべてのエディションとフォーマットを見る
評価:

(まだ評価がありません)0 件のレビュー - 是非あなたから!

件名:

~ Major L. L. B. Angas 

Slump ahead in bonds, 1937.
see Billions for the Bankers, Debt for the People by Sheldon Emry
http://liberty-tree.ca/research/Billions.for.the.Bankers


http://libertytree.ca/quotes/L..L..B..Angas.Quote.69D1


L.B.アンガス少佐の名言

~ アンガス少佐

"現代の銀行システムは、何もないところから「お金」を製造しています。実際には、発明されたのではありません。それは単に「成長」しただけである。... 実際、銀行は、元々独自の形態の私物紙幣を作成したり、呼び出したりすることができたのと同じように、現代の「預金」を作成することができる(そして取り消すことができる)。銀行は、実際に、現代の「元帳式」通貨を膨らませたり、膨らませたり、つまり、造幣したり、造幣しなかったりすることができるのだ。”


~ アンガス少佐 

ローレンス・リー・バズリー・ホワイト/アンガス】(1893-1973) オーストラリア生まれのイギリスの政治家、経済学者。

債券の先にある不振、1937年

銀行家のための数十億、国民のための借金、シェルドン・エメリー著参照

http://liberty-tree.ca/research/Billions.for.the.Bankers


https://www.sentinelsource.com/news/obituaries/obituaries-july-27-2004-brian-k-dunton-vanetta-c-emery-jerry-goldsmith-angeline-b-harper/article_8c388623-0010-5648-88d1-fcbb94f493f1.html

She was a gifted mathematician but, because of a family tragedy, she began working as a secretary immediately after high school to support her family, instead of attending college. She was an excellent stenographer and a rapid, accurate typist, skills she put to good use throughout her early years in Saxtons River, working for Maj. L.L.B. Angus and for Vermont Academy.

It eliminates pyramiding . In my view , since the fractional reserve ratio system of banking has so many natural diseases in it — nobody's fault ; I ...


https://books.google.com/books/about/Monetary_Policy_of_Plenty_Instead_of_Sca.html?hl=ja&id=tJgfAAAAMAAJ 



MONETARY POLICY OF PLENTY INSTEAD OF SCARCITY THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 24, 1938 HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES, COMMITTEE ON BANKING AND CURRENCY, Washington, D. C. Hearings on H. R. 7188 were resumed at 10:45 a. m., Hon. T. Alan Goldsborough presiding. Other members of the committee present: Mr. Reilly; Mr. Williams, Mr. Spence, Mr. Ford, Mr. Brown, Mr. Patman, Mr. McKeough, Mr. Transue, and Mr. Luce. Mr. GOLDSBOROUGH. The committee will be : Major Angas told me this morning that he had a connected state- ment he would like to make without any interruption whatever. Of course, when he is asked a question, he does not like to hold up an answer, but he would like to make this statement without interruption if the committee is agreeable to it. Now, Major Angas, will you please proceed in your own way? order. STATEMENT OF MAJ. L. L. B. ANGAS-Resumed Mr. ANGAS. I will not take more than 10 minutes. So far I have been talking around the bill, rather than on the bill. I see in the newspapers again that I have been talking for the bill. It is not true. I have said nothing for the bill. I have said some things for certain parts of the bill. If I am to be at all useful to the committee, I will discuss the principles of the bill, rather than the details, which it is not for a foreigner to discuss. I have been trying to do that, but so far I have said nothing about four or five points which enter into the bill or into the philosophy of the bill, namely, first, Is money wealth? Secondly, Is increasing the volume of money increasing the volume of wealth, or is the money of a country worth so much in terms of commodities, regardless of the number of units that you print or write with a pen in a bank's ledger? I have said nothing as to whether time deposits are or are not money. In my view, they are not, although there is a border line respecting a quantity of time deposits which are practically the same as demand deposits. I have said nothing whether the backing for currency, whether of gold, silver, or legal-tender notes, governs its value. On the whole, it does not, but has a mild psychological influence, but it is comparatively unimportant in determining price_level, whether you have a backing like you have in this country, of gold, roughly, 100 per- cent or 200 percent of the value of the notes outstanding, or whether, as in Germany, the backing is only 3 percent. I have said nothing about that, nor do I propose to, unless asked. 489 

危機に先立つ多額の貨幣政策 木曜日、1938年2月24日、国会議員会館、銀行と通貨委員会、ワシントンD.C. H.R.7188に関する公聴会は、10:45午前、本T.アラン-ゴールドボロ主宰で再開されました。委員会の他のメンバー Reilly氏、Williams氏、Spence氏、Ford氏、Brown氏、Patman氏、McKeough氏、Transue氏、Luce氏。GOLDSBOROUGHさん。委員会は... アンガス少佐が今朝 私に話しました 邪魔のないように話したいことがあると もちろん質問された時には答えを保留にするのは好きではありませんが委員会が同意するならば中断することなくこの発言をしたいと思っています それではアンガス少佐、自分のやり方で進めていただけますか?アンガス少佐の声明 L. B. アンガス再開 アンガスさん 私は10分もかかりません これまで私は法案の話をしてきた 私が法案のために話をしてきたというのをまた新聞で見かけます。それは真実ではありません。私は法案のために何も言っていない。法案の一部については、いくつかのことを言っただけだ。私が委員会のために少しでも役に立てるのであれば、外国人が議論することではない細部ではなく、法案の原理原則を議論することになる。私はそのようにしようとしていますが、これまでのところ、この法案や法案の理念の中に入ってくる4、5つのポイント、すなわち、第一に、お金は富なのか、第二に、量を増やすことは富になるのか、ということについては何も話していません。第二に、貨幣の量を増やすことが富の量を増やすことになるのか、銀行の台帳にペンで印刷したり書いたりする単位の数に関係なく、一国の貨幣は商品的にはそれほど価値があるのか、ということである。私は、定期預金が貨幣であるか否かについては何も言っていません。私の考えでは、需要預金と実質的に同じ量の定期預金には境界線がありますが、そうではありません。私は、通貨の裏付けが、金、銀、法定通貨紙幣のいずれであっても、その価値を左右するかどうかについては、何も述べていない。全体的にはそうではなく、軽い心理的影響はあるが、価格水準を決定する上では比較的重要ではない。この国のように金の裏付けがあっても、大体、発行済み紙幣の価値の100%や200%の裏付けがあっても、ドイツのように裏付けが3%しかなくても、価格水準を決定する上では。私はそれについては何も言っていませんし、聞かれない限りは何も言うつもりもありません。489


492

NATIONAL MONETARY POLICY

Catchings has analyzed most ably. To attempt to increase inven-

tories is not likely to succeed, except under certain conditions, because,

taking the country as a whole, the retailer who tries to increase his

inventories gives his orders to the producer, who gives the public

money during the course of production which makes them spend in

the shops, probably, before the new production required for the

extra inventory is completed, so that, broadly speaking, an attempt

to increase inventories leads to a decrease, because as income is

increased among the public, consumption increases.

is saving by the public, as I said earlier, who get money out of pro-

duction, and they lend it back to producers to produce an extra lot of

goods, you do not get the consumption which might be called normal,

that completed circuit flow. Of course, the same money one lent to

the producer is paid out by the producer to the consuming public;

of course it is, and they buy one lot of good, but in the meantime a

second lot of goods has been produced.

Now, I cannot in 5 minutes go into the very complex problem which

Mr. Catchings took 260 pages to describe, but the point is this about

this bill, and I do not think the authors of this bill sppreciate it,

because reading all the evidence presented both in print and in type-

writing, they have never made the theoretical case for their bill

which is really the strong point of the bill, namely, that it injects

money on the consumer side.

Mr. GOLDSBOROUGH. You say we never made out a case for that?

Mr. ANGAS. I do not think nearly as well as it can be made out.

Mr.. GOLDSBOROUGH. You have not read the evidence.

Mr. ANGAS. The system is so-

Mr. GOLDSBOROUGH. I talk about it in my sleep.

Mr. ANGAS. I have read every word, and I do not think a good

enough case has been made on that score.

Mr. GOLDSBOROUGH. I am sure that you could improve it, and I

wish you would do it.

Mr. PATMAN. I wish that you would discuss the administrative

features of the bill. I am not concerned about the objective. I am

for the objective.

Mr. GOLDSBOROUGH. Mr. Patman, I made the statement before

you came in that Major Angas had requested that he be allowed

to complete a short statement that he wanted to make before ques-

tions were asked him.

Mr. PATMAN. I had not finished questioning him yesterday, and

I thought that you were going to permit me to resume this morning.

Mr. ANGAS. May I be polite to the bill and rude to the bill, but I

do not want to be reported as giving evidence for the bill, but on the

bill. I am not that impertinent Englishman who is trying to get a

bill through, nor kill a bill in America.

In my view, the bill is technically sound at the center, within the

banking system, technically sound, and, given scrupulously honest

bankers, it will work as regards the center.

istration, if I may, as I see it, at what I call the circumference, out in

the country, later.

The bill provides a method of inflating money on the consumers'

side of industry which no other bill that I have ever read does so well,

at the same time as it arranges for withdrawing that money when it

But if there

I will discuss the admin-



492
国家財政政策
キャッチングは最もよく分析されている。改良を試みるためには
が成功する可能性は低いと思われます。
を増やそうとする小売業者が国を挙げて
棚卸しは生産者に注文を与え、その生産者は一般の人に注文を与える。
生産の過程でお金を使うようにしています。
に必要とされる新しい生産の前に、おそらくお店は
余分なインベントリが完成するので、大雑把に言えば、試み
棚卸資産を増加させることは、収益の減少につながります。
国民の間で消費が増えれば、消費が増えます。
は、先ほど言ったように、プロからお金を得る国民による節約です。
生産者に貸し出して、余分な量を生産しています。
商品を購入しても、普通と言われるような消費は得られません。
その回路の流れを完成させた。もちろん、同じお金を貸した人が
が生産者から消費者に支払われる。
もちろん、それはそうであり、彼らは一つのロットの良いものを購入するが、その間に
第二ロットの商品が生産されました。
さて、私は5分ではとても複雑な問題に 踏み込むことができません
キャッチングスさんは260ページもかかっていますが、要はこれについてです。
この法案の作成者は、この法案を評価していないと思います。
なぜなら、活字と活字の両方で提示されたすべての証拠を読むことができるからです。
書きながら、法案を理論的に説明したことがない。
これは、法案の長所である
消費者側のお金
GOLDSBOROUGHさん そのためのケースを作らなかったと言うのか?
アンガス 私は、それが作り出せるほどのことはほぼ考えていません。
GOLDSBORUGH あなたは証拠を読んでいない。
ANGAS. システムはそうです
GOLDSBOROUGHさん。寝言は寝言です。
ANGASさん すべての言葉を読んだが、私は良いとは思わない。
その点では十分な証拠がある
GOLDSBOROUGHさん あなたなら改善できると確信していますし
そうして欲しい
PATMANさん 行政の議論を
法案の特徴。目的は気にしていません。私は
目的のために
GOLDSBORUGHさん パットマンさん、前に発言したのは
アンガス少佐が許可を求めていたことを あなたが来た時には
の前に、彼がしたいと思っていた短い文を完成させます。
彼に尋ねました
パットマンさん 昨日はまだ彼への質問が終わっていなかったので
今朝からの再開を許可してくれるのかと思っていたのですが
ANGASさん。お札には丁寧に、お札には失礼かもしれませんが、私は
法案の証拠を出したと報道されるのを嫌がるのではなく、その上で
ビル を取ろうとしているような不謹慎なイギリス人ではありません。
アメリカで法案を通すことも、法案を殺すこともできません。
私の見解では、この法案は、技術的には中央部では健全なものです。
銀行システムは、技術的には健全であり、厳密な誠実さを持っている。
銀行家は、中心部ではうまくいくだろう。
私の見たところでは、私が「円周」と呼んでいるところでは、
のちに国が
法案は、消費者にお金を膨らませる方法を提供しています。
これまでに読んだ法案の中では、これほどまでによくできている産業界の側の法案は他にない。
そのお金を引き出すために手配すると同時に
しかし、もしも
私は、管理者の

  
NATIONAL MONETARY POLICY 493 
gets dangerous. This bill enables money in general, bank deposits, to be contracted when cycles of price inflation occur. 
The method adopted, I admit, is to retire not the inter-bank cur- rency notes, but to squeeze out of existence bank money issued against other reserves than interbank currency, which thus gradually, as I said yesterday, eliminates the fractional reserve system of banking. It eliminates pyramiding. 
In my view, since the fractional reserve ratio system of banking has so many natural diseases in it-nobody's fault; I discussed that the first day in my evidence, and I won't repeat it now-the gradual elimination of fractional banking to me is not objectionable. I do not say it is urgent and necessary, particularly when a country is off the gold standard. 
On the gold standard it is a terrible system, which I have analyzed very carefully in my book called The Problems of the Foreign Ex- changes. I rather like that feature of the bill, of gradually eliminat- ing fractional reserve banking, because it is in ratio reserve banking that one gets these huge swings up and huge swings down, and when bank reserves get strained, you get such a terrible tug, like they got in my country in 1919 and 1928, that the house of cards falls down with a complete flop. That I won't enlarge more. Perhaps I may be asked something about it later. There is, in the center, room for cheating in this bill by a not too scrupulous banker. This is the chief flaw at the center of the bill. It is fairly unimportant, but there is room. The bill says that in event of a bank suffering a run on itself for cash, that the banker can apply to the-did you say the Secretary of the Treasury, or who was it? Mr. PATMAN. The Federal Credit Commission. Mr. ANGAS. The Federal Credit Commission, I think, or the authority-somebody. Help me with the name, please. Mr. WILLIAMS. Federal Credit Commission. Mr. ANGAS. Right. The banker may apply to get cash against the interbank currency notes. That is a very excellent provision, but it is difficult for me to define what a run on a bank is. What is the differ- ence between a strong run, due to loss of confidence in that bank, because probably the officers of it have been foolish bankers-what is the difference between a strong run, and a mild run, or a weak run? If I were a banker and wanted to defeat social welfare, for the bene- fit of my own profit, and if I were a small banker, and happened to have one rich man as a client, who normally left a million dollars in my bank idle, I might do this: I might say, 'You are a good friend of mine. I wish you would take that million dollars out in cash and keep it until I tell you, because then I can go to the Federal Credit Commis- sioner and say there is a run on my bank; please convert my interbank currency notes into cash, and then for quite a long while I might pyramid on that." I won't enlarge that. I know there is an answer to it, but that is one method of a single banker cheating and enlarging his own reserves on which he can build further deposits by a trick. As I said, on what I call the center of the circle of administration, on the bill as regards central administration, I admire its ingenuity. 53289-38-32
NATIONAL MONETARY POLICY 493 は危険になる。この法案は、物価上昇のサイクルが発生すると、貨幣全般、つまり銀行預金を収縮させることを可能にするものである。
私が採用した方法は、銀行間通貨券ではなく、銀行間通貨以外の準備金を対象に発行された銀行預金を廃止し、銀行間通貨以外の準備金を対象に発行された銀行預金から搾り取るというものである。ピラミッドがなくなるのです。
私の考えでは、銀行の端数準備率制度には多くの自然病が潜んでいるので、誰のせいでもないのですが、このことについては、初日のエビデンスの中で議論しましたので、今は繰り返しませんが、私にとっては、端数銀行を段階的に廃止することに異論はありません。私は、特に金本位制から外れた国では、これが緊急かつ必要であるとは言いません。金本位制では、これはひどいシステムであり、私は拙著『外国為替変動の問題点』で非常に注意深く分析してきました。私はこの法案の特徴である、端数準備銀行を徐々に廃止するという点が気に入っています。なぜなら、比率準備銀行では、このような大きな変動が起こり、大きな変動が起こります。これ以上は拡大しません。もしかしたら、後で何か聞かれるかもしれません。中央には、この法案には、あまりにも慎重ではない銀行家による不正行為の余地があります。これが、この法案の中心にある最大の欠陥です。かなり重要ではないが、余地はある。法案には,銀行が資金不足に陥った場合には,銀行員は財務長官に申請することができると書いてあります。パットマン氏 連邦信用委員会です アンガス 連邦信用委員会、だと思いますが、当局の...誰かです。名前を教えて下さい Mr. 連邦信用委員会 アンガスさん そうですね 銀行員は銀行間通貨券に対して現金を得るために申請することができます。それは非常に素晴らしい規定ですが、銀行の暴走とは何かを定義するのは難しいですね。銀行の役員が愚かな銀行家だったために,その銀行の信頼を失ってしまったために,強い暴走をしてしまった場合と,軽度の暴走をしてしまった場合と,弱い暴走をしてしまった場合とでは,何が違うのでしょうか。もし私が銀行家で、自分の利益のために、社会福祉を打ち破ろうと思っていたとしたら、もし私が小さな銀行家で、たまたま一人の金持ちの男を顧客に持っていたとしたら、私はこうするかもしれない。私はこう言うかもしれません。その100万ドルを現金で持ち出して、私が言うまで保管しておいてほしいのですが、そうすれば、連邦信用委員会に行って、私の銀行が暴走していると言って、銀行間の紙幣を現金に換えてください、と言うことができます。私はそれを拡大しません。それに対する答えがあることは知っていますが、それは、一人の銀行家が騙して、自分の準備金を増やし、その上に、トリックを使って、さらに預金を積み上げる方法の一つです。私が言ったように、私が行政の輪の中心と呼んでいるもの、中央管理に関する法案については、その工夫に感心しています。53289-38-32

www.DeepL.com/Translator(無料版)で翻訳しました。


アメリカ , 銀行 , 陰謀 , 経済 , FRB , マネー




Digitzed by Google Original from CORNELL UNIVERSITY BLACKSTONE STUDIOS, INCC. LAWRENCE LEE BAZLEY ANGAS was born of a British banking family on the 22nd of February, 1893. His great grandfather, George Fife Angas, founded the National Provincial Bank, one of the five largest banks in the British Empire. The author was educated in England and France, and received the degree of M.A. at Magdalen College, Oxford. He entered the British Regular Army in 1914; served through- out the war in France and Italy; at the age of 22 he commanded an infantry battalion at the front and attained the permanent rank of Major. He received the Military Cross and the Croix de Guerre for valor in the field. After peace was declared he resigned from the Army and was asked to stand for the House of Commons. He decided instead to devote his time to a serious study of the causes of the business cycle, and the concomitant sharp fluctuations in profits and employment. From 1919 to 1925 Major Angas devoted most of his time to studying and writing. In 1925 he decided the most efficacious way to prove the soundness of the theories he had developed was to apply them to practical business and accordingly he started issuing public forecasts of Commodity and Stock Exchange movements, simultaneously entering the investment banking and stock broking business at London. Early in 1935 he retired from active business at London to devote his entire time to the completion of a series of books on investment, foreign exchanges and unemployment. That year he published The Problems of the Foreign Exchanges and the following year Investment for Appreciation, both considered outstanding works in their sphere. Having written a series of pamphlets starting in 1933 on the economic outlook for America and being possessed of a British quota permit to America, he came to this country to observe at first hand the recovery which he had previously written about from England. He has now settled permanently in New York where he conducts an Investment Con- sultancy Service, specializing in the management of clients' investment portfolios. Fortune Magazine (September, 1933) described Major Angas as "the man, who, by being consistently right for a period of ten years, has become something of a legend." The London Sunday Dispatch stated that he "has restored the lost art of pamphlet writing as a means of expressing opinion among men of consequence to the high position which it occupied at the end of the 18th Century." Digitized by Google Original from CORNELL UNIVERSITY
Digitzed by Google コーネル大学ブラックストーン・スタジオ・イン・シー・シー・シー・シーからの引用です。ローレンス・リー・ベズリー・アンガスは 1893 年 2 月 22 日、イギリスの銀行家に生まれた。曽祖父のジョージ・ファイフ・アンガスは、大英帝国の五大銀行の一つであるナショナル・プロヴィンスシャル・バンクを設立した。著者はイギリスとフランスで教育を受け、オックスフォードのマグダレン・カレッジで修士号を取得。彼は1914年にイギリス正規軍に入隊し、フランスとイタリアで戦争中に従軍し、22歳の時に前線で歩兵大隊を指揮し、少佐の常任階級を獲得しました。22歳で前線で歩兵大隊を指揮し、常任の少佐となり、戦場での武勇に対して軍十字章とゲール勲章を受章した。平和が宣言された後、彼は陸軍を辞職し、下院議員に立候補するよう求められました。その代わりに、景気循環とそれに伴う利益と雇用の急激な変動の原因を研究することに時間を割くことにした。1919年から1925年まで、アンガス少佐は研究と執筆にほとんどの時間を費やした。1925年には、自分が開発した理論の妥当性を証明するためには、実際のビジネスに応用することが最も効果的であると判断し、商品や証券取引所の動きを予測して公表することを開始しました。1935 年初頭にロンドンでの現役を引退し、投資、外国為替、失業に関する一連の本の完成に全時間を割くことにした。同年には『外国為替の問題』を、翌年には『感謝のための投資』を出版し、いずれもその分野では傑出した作品とされています。1933年からアメリカの経済見通しについての一連のパンフレットを執筆し、イギリスからアメリカへの入国許可を得ていた彼は、以前に書いたイギリスからの景気回復を直接観察するために、この国に来ました。現在はニューヨークに定住し、顧客の投資ポートフォリオの管理を専門とする投資コンサルタント業を営んでいる。フォーチュン誌(1933年9月号)は、アンガス少佐を「10年間一貫して正しさを貫き通し、伝説となった男」と評している。ロンドン・サンデー・ディスパッチ紙は、彼が「結果的に重要な人たちの間で意見を表明する手段としてのパンフレット作成という失われた芸術を、18世紀末に占めていた高い地位まで回復させた」と述べている。コーネル大学からGoogleでデジタル化された原文

10 件のコメント:

  1. 配当割引モデル
    概要数式
    概要
    内容
    株式評価モデルの一つで、株価の理論値はその株を持ち続けた場合に将来支払われる配当の現在価値の合計値であるとする考え方。 英語正式名称はDividend Discount Model(DDM)。
    www.nomura.co.jp › haitowari
    配当割引モデル|証券用語解説集|野村證券

    返信削除
  2. pyramidingの意味・使い方|英辞郎 on the WEB
    〔投資{とうし}の〕買い増し◇特定の株式の注文を出し続けて、株価が上昇しているように思わせる行為。 〔不正{ふせい}な〕ねずみ講、 無限 ...
    Imagetoushika.jp › pyramiding
    ピラミッディングでFX初心者でも簡単に利益を伸ばそう – FX・株の ...
    2018/01/04 — のホーム · 3分で分かる!投資 マスター! FX; ピラミッディングでFX初心者でも簡単に利益を伸ばそう. はてブ · facebook · Twitter
    Imagewww.fxplus.com › ... › は行
    ピラミッティング | FX用語解説集 | FXプラス™ - 海外 FX 業者
    2018/07/09 — ピラミッティングとは、投資 手法の1つであり、最初にまとまったポジションをある程度作っておき、期待通りトレンドに乗れ ...
    Imagewww.glossary.jp › ... › 投資戦略
    ピラミッティングとは? | 証券取引用語集 - 投資用語集
    ピラミッティング. 英語: pyramiding. 同意語: 乗せ商い. 関連語: 買い上がり , 売り下がり. カテゴリ: 投資戦略 , ひ ...
    Imageinvestortrader.info › pyramiding
    投資・トレードにおけるピラミッディング手法 – 投資の科学的思考
    長期・短期のどちらの投資・トレーディングにも有効な手法にピラミッディング手法があります。 ピラミッディング戦略は損小利大戦略の一つに ...
    Imageimakabu.net › style › pyramiding
    ピラミッディング投資法とは ~初心者は売りポイントの設定で ...
    ピラミッディング投資法とは「値上がりした株を、さらに買い増していく」手法。買い増しと同時に売りのポイントを上げていけば、リスクは ...

    返信削除
  3. 貨幣ピラミッドの現代的認識は
    ラーナー1947が早い方だと思っていたが、
    アンガス少佐1937の方が早かった

    Lerner Money as a Creature of the State", 1947, AER.
    https://esepuba.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/lerner.pdf

    Major Lawrence Lee Bazley Angas - Slump Ahead in Bonds [1937]
    https://fdocuments.in/download/major-lawrence-lee-bazley-angas-slump-ahead-in-bonds-1937



    http://libertytree.ca/quotes/L..L..B..Angas.Quote.69D1

    https://en.m.wikiquote.org/wiki/Banking

    Major L. L. B. Angas Quote
    ~ Major L. L. B. Angas
    "The modern banking system manufactures "money" out of nothing;

    返信削除
  4. 貨幣ピラミッドの現代的認識は
    ラーナー1947が早い方だと思っていたが、
    投資コンサルタントの草分け?のアンガス少佐1937の方が早かった

    Lerner Money as a Creature of the State", 1947, AER.
    https://esepuba.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/lerner.pdf

    Major Lawrence Lee Bazley Angas - Slump Ahead in Bonds [1937]
    https://fdocuments.in/download/major-lawrence-lee-bazley-angas-slump-ahead-in-bonds-1937

    参考:
    https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Banking
    ~ Major L. L. B. Angas
    "The modern banking system manufactures "money" out of nothing; …

    投資用語としてのpyramidingも使っているから紛らわしい

    返信削除




  5. Slump ahead in bonds,
    著者: Lawrence Lee Bazley Angas
    出版社: New York, Somerset Pub. Co., 1937

     
    A particularly curious feature of the modern monetary system is that if a Government borrows from the Central Bank and pays the proceeds to contractors and others who bank with member banks, the so-called reserves of these member banks with the central bank are increased, so that they in turn can pyramid additional loans upon these so-called reserves.

    現代の金融システムの特に不思議な特徴は、政府が中央銀行から借り入れをして、その資金を加盟銀行と取引する請負業者などに支払うと、これらの加盟銀行の中央銀行に対するいわゆる準備金が増加し、その準備金に基づいて追加の融資をピラミッド型で行うことができるということである。

     

    返信削除

  6. Major Lawrence Lee Bazley Angas - Slump Ahead in Bonds [1937]
    https://fdocuments.in/download/major-lawrence-lee-bazley-angas-slump-ahead-in-bonds-1937
    p.47

     
    A particularly curious feature of the modern monetary system is that if a Government borrows from the Central Bank and pays the proceeds to contractors and others who bank with member banks, the so-called reserves of these member banks with the central bank are increased, so that they in turn can pyramid additional loans upon these so-called reserves.

    現代の金融システムの特に不思議な特徴は、政府が中央銀行から借り入れをして、その資金を加盟銀行と取引する請負業者などに支払うと、これらの加盟銀行の中央銀行に対するいわゆる準備金が増加し、その準備金に基づいて追加の融資をピラミッド型で行うことができるということである。

    返信削除

  7. ピラミッド
    ラーナー1947
    クリーチャー

    Lerner Money as a Creature of the State", 1947, AER.
    https://esepuba.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/lerner.pdf
    冒頭

    There was considerable development of the devices for such economies. Fiduciary issues of currency in addition to that which was backed 100 per cent by gold; fractional backing of currency which stretched gold further; the development of the banking system with the pyramiding of bank money on fractional currency reserves which were in turn backed less than 100 per cent by gold; the use of foreign exchange standards which permitted currency to be used instea

    返信削除
  8. 写真

    https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-xOJsog8vCzs/YBkimUyY87I/AAAAAAAB30M/94ddhLKhHhAsNfPNXVZll8dLHCMhqPwwACLcBGAsYHQ/s1334/A701E83B-D305-4D31-8B6A-FFC4E1305767.png

    https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-1jRmy-DcQ24/YBklUhIOABI/AAAAAAAB30c/0IM-3NUpybI2TiSxVD9wIhjjIlMrTwmTQCLcBGAsYHQ/s1046/1AA5EA4E-2854-4533-B253-30DC934FAC83.jpeg

    返信削除
  9. ‪グレーバーが脚注757頁で参照しているアンガス少佐1937,p.20〜1は投資筋で有名らしいです。‬
    ‪Major Lawrence Lee Bazley Angas - Slump Ahead in Bonds [1937] ‬
    ‪https://fdocuments.in/download/major-lawrence-lee-bazley-angas-slump-ahead-in-bonds-1937‬
    ‪p.47で貨幣ピラミッドを指摘しているような?‬

    返信削除
  10. ‪グレーバーが邦訳脚注757頁で参照しているアンガス少佐は投機筋で有名らしいです。‬
    ‪Major Lawrence Lee Bazley Angas - Slump Ahead in Bonds [1937] ‬
    ‪https://fdocuments.in/download/major-lawrence-lee-bazley-angas-slump-ahead-in-bonds-1937‬

    p.20〜1

    ‪p.47で貨幣ピラミッドを指摘しているような?‬

    返信削除