2023年2月3日金曜日

Bloomberg TVさんのツイートJerome Powell


  We continue to anticipate that ongoing increases will be appropriate in  order to attain a stance of monetary policy that  is sufficiently restrictive to return inflation to  2% over time. I would say that our focus  is not on short-term moves, but on sustained changes to  broader Financial conditions. We're trying to make a fine judgment  about how much is restrictive enough given our Outlook.  I just I don't see us cutting rates this year. If we get our  Outlook turns true. If we do see inflation coming down  much more quickly, that'll that'll play into our policy  saying of course, there's only one way forward here and that  is for Congress to raise the debt ceiling so that the United States government can  pay all of its obligations. No one should assume that  the FED can protect the economy from the consequences of  failing to act in a timely manner. We very premature to  declare Victory or to to think that  we've really got this the job is not fully done. There's work  left to do.

  インフレ率を長期的に2%に戻すのに十分な金融政策スタンスを達成するために、継続的な引き上げが適切であると引き続き考えている。我々の焦点は短期的な動きではなく、より広範な金融情勢の持続的な変化にあると言えるでしょう。展望を踏まえ、どの程度が十分な制限的なのか、細かい判断をしようとしているところです。 ただ、今年中に利下げを行うとは考えていません。もし私たちの見通しが当たれば。もしインフレ率がもっと急速に低下するなら、それは我々の政策に反映されることになるでしょう。FEDがタイムリーに行動できなかった場合の影響から経済を守れるとは誰も思わないはずです。勝利を宣言したり、これで本当に手に入れたと思ったりするのは非常に時期尚早だ。まだやるべきことは残っている。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿