2023年6月23日金曜日

Isabella M. Weberさんのツイート グリードインフレ

 
 
Isabella M. Weber
⁦‪@IsabellaMWeber‬⁩
Member of ECB Executive Board ⁦‪@isabelschnabel‬⁩ says it as it is:
1) It's a fact that part of inflation is driven by profits. Full stop.
2) Greedflation isn't an economic category.

Could not agree more. For the same reason, I have never used "Greedflation" as a term or concept. pic.twitter.com/4U0yDmK8RR
 
2023/06/23 0:39
 
 
 
 
Isabella M. Weber
⁦‪@IsabellaMWeber‬⁩
Source:
 
2023/06/23 0:42
 
 

Grimm: I just have a question because you first said that inflation was driven by

prices and profits in your introductory statements, and I was a little bit puzzled, but

then you somehow revised this. So was it intentional that you say it was driven or

would you say, okay, that's the effect of what we are seeing, but of course there's no

evidence that it's causal.

Schnabel: Okay, so thank you for allowing me to clarify. Of course we see if you just

do the macro decomposition part is driven by profits, full stop. I mean, that's a fact.

From that: You cannot infer greed, so you cannot infer anything about pricing

strategies and Markups. That's the entire point. So that macro observation is consistent

with different explanations of the world. And you're right, maybe I was too kind, but

I've seen these. So let's say there is still something to be looked at, and I would look at

that. I mean, I think it's a very important question, but so far, the evidence does not

point in the direction of greed, whatever that is. I mean, greed is not an economic

category anyway.


ECB理事会メンバー@isabelschnabelはこう語る。

1) インフレの一部が利益によって動かされていることは事実です。フルストップ。

2) グリードフレーションは経済的なカテゴリーではありません。


これ以上同意できませんでした。同じ理由で、私は「グリードフレーション」を用語や概念として使ったことはありません。


     イザベラ・M・ウェーバー @IsabellaMWeber 情報源: 2023/06/23 0:42 


グリム:質問があるのですが、あなたは最初に、インフレは物価と利益によって引き起こされるとおっしゃいました。インフレは物価と利潤によって引き起こされると言ったのは意図的だったのでしょうか、それとも、なるほど、これは我々が目にしていることの影響だが、もちろん因果関係があるという証拠はない、とでも言いたいのでしょうか。シュナーベル わかりました、はっきりさせていただいてありがとうございます。もちろん、マクロ的な分解をすれば、利益によってもたらされていることはわかります。つまり、これは事実なのです。それは事実です: 欲を推し量ることはできませんから、価格戦略やマークアップについて何かを推し量ることはできません。そこがポイントです。つまり、マクロ的な観察結果は、世界のさまざまな説明と矛盾しないということです。そして、あなたの言う通り、私は親切すぎたかもしれない。だから、まだ見るべきものがあるとしよう。つまり、それは非常に重要な問題だと思うが、今のところ、それが何であれ、欲の方向を示す証拠はない。つまり、欲は経済的なカテゴリーではないのだ。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿