2022年9月9日金曜日

2020/01/20 ケルトン Day Three, Adelaide 2020 MMT GND Conference, Professor Stephanie Kelton,...

2020/01/20 ケルトン Day Three, Adelaide 2020 MMT GND Conference, Professor Stephanie Kelton,...


Day One, Adelaide 2020 MMT GND Conference, Professor Stephanie Kelton, i...
2020/01/20

Steven Hail チャンネル



Day Three, Adelaide 2020 MMT GND Conference, Professor Stephanie Kelton,...





55:30



 Name as far as I'm concerned in both  the US and Australia and internationally. And I also you know,  I want to live long enough to see treasury secretary Stephanie Kelton  in the job. 

My new thing is US ambassador to  Australia. That's the title I'm going for. So thanks. 

Thanks to  Stephanie, but I have other people to thank as well before I hand over  to Paul to close close up  first and foremost. Well, actually no  first of all again, I want to thank Jeffrey for being with us AC.

 私は、米国とオーストラリア、そして国際的な知名度を高めるために、この名前を使いました。また、私は長生きして、ステファニー・ケルトン財務長官が就任するのを見届けたいと思っています。

私の新しい仕事は、駐オーストラリア米国大使です。これが私の目指す肩書きです。ありがとう 

ステファニーに感謝します。しかし、他の人々にも感謝しなければなりませんが、ポールに引き継いで、まず第一に締めくくりをします。さて、まず最初に、ACに参加してくれたジェフリーに感謝したいと思います。




Prof Stephanie Kelton - The Deficit Myth - 2020 Harcourt Lecture - 15 Ja...
2020/01/15











0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿