| ||||||||||||||||||||||||
Wray2020 A Great Leap Forward Heterodox Economic
A Great Leap Forward
Heterodox Economic Policy for the 21st Century
大いなる飛躍のために
21世紀の異端ヘテロドックス経済政策
Table of Contents
Cover
image
Title page
Copyright
Acknowledgment
Introduction
Part A. The trouble with financialization
I. What causes financial crises?
II. The rise of financialization, neocons, and the ownership society
III. The dark recesses of the financial system: why no one saw “it” coming
IV. The global financial crisis explained
V. The role of lender fraud
VI. The four developments that precipitated the crisis
VII. Fraud as a business model
VIII. The Wall Street bailout
IX. Why we are screwed: it will happen again
X. Did we learn anything from the crisis?
XI. The end of money manager capitalism?
Part B. The road to social progress
I. Aging, social security, and pensions
II. Health insurance versus Healthcare
III. Conclusion
Part C. Tackling poverty and inequality. The road to full employment and price stability
I. Poverty and the trickle-down economy
II. Addressing inequality
A JOB FOR ALL. Dignity, income, and social production for shared prosperity
IV. Robotization: a not so scary tale
Part D. Money and the public purpose
I. Reforming banking and finance
II. The role of the government in the monetary system
III. Financing government: money and the public interest
IV. Secular stagnation
V. Financing the progressive agenda
Index
目次
表紙
イメージ
タイトルページ
著作権について
謝辞(Acknowledgment)
はじめに
Part A. 金融化のトラブル
I. 金融危機の原因は何か?
II. 金融化、ネオコン、所有権社会の台頭
III. 金融システムの暗部:なぜ誰も「それ」が起こることを見抜けなかったのか
IV. 世界金融危機の説明
V. 貸し手の不正の役割
VI. 危機を誘発した4つの動き
VII. ビジネスモデルとしての不正行為
VIII. ウォール街の救済策
IX. なぜ私たちは失敗したのか:再び起こるだろう
X. 危機から何かを学んだか?
XI. マネーマネージャー資本主義の終焉?
パートB:社会的進歩への道
I. 高齢化、社会保障、年金
II. 健康保険とヘルスケア
III. 結論
パート C. 貧困と不平等への取り組み 完全雇用と物価安定への道
I. 貧困とトリクルダウン経済
II. 不平等への対応
A JOB FOR ALL. 繁栄を共有するための尊厳、収入、社会的生産
IV. ロボット化:それほど怖くない話
パートD:お金と公共の目的
I. 銀行と金融の改革
II. 貨幣システムにおける政府の役割
III. 政府の資金調達:お金と公共の利益
IV. 短期的な停滞
V. 進歩的なアジェンダのための資金調達
目次
www.DeepL.com/Translator(無料版)で翻訳しました。









0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿